1. I've never visited Reddit. Nope, not once. Not even during Serial. I'm not even sure I understand what it is.
2. I think the speakers in my minivan are blown out. From listening primarily
to One Direction and Taylor Swift songs too loudly. Alone. Without my
children in the van.
3. I think the reason Carrie Underwood's single
"Smoke Break" didn't do as well as her other hits is that she rhymed "drink" with
"drink." I will never buy a song in which you don't try harder than
4. Grayson and I watched The Intern last weekend. AND LIKED IT. (Everyone will tell you this is because I am destined to only ever like mediocre movies, because of my Foolproof Movie Recommendation Formula.) (I just applied my formula, and The Intern received a whopping 135. AND I DON'T EVEN LIKE ANNE HATHAWAY.) (I would give it a B on a report card. It was cute.)
5. I was playing 7 Little Words last night and was down to the final two clues. I tried SOPRA, AMPHO, AMPRA and -- worst of all -- SOPAE, before finally whispering "Ohhh, Aesop" to myself.
If you'd like to read more Uncomfortable Truths, click here to read them all. But be forewarned: There are 80 previous posts.