1. Having a ceiling fan set on medium is absolutely necessary for me to be able to sleep. What is problematic, however, is that I have been convinced -- for my entire life -- that sometime during the night, the fan is going to come flying off the ceiling and the blades are going to chop me up.
2. A while back, my Twitter friend Laura McClellan Tweeted that she eats Oreos this way: "I twist, eat the side w/ the creme, then the side w/o." Which brought to mind how I eat Oreos: I twist the tops off of three of them and throw the tops away. Then I stack the remaining three cookies (with creme) together and eat them like a little Oreo Burger.
3. This may make me a terrible person, but I don't want this to happen to me. I'm perfectly fine with dying peacefully in my sleep YEARS LATER.
4. I attribute the fact that I never know how old I am to the fact that I wasn't born in an even year. But we were married in an even year, and I can't ever do the math on how long we've been married, so ...
5. I have to put my bra on backwards and upside-down (so I can see the hooks), hook it, then swing it around and flip it upright.
If you liked these Uncomfortable Truths and would like to read more, click here to read them all.