1. I get so, so mad at the last eighth of an inch of my mechanical pencil lead. The way it scoots back up into the pencil, the way it writes a duller line, the way when I click it out a little more it tucks back in. IMA KILL IT.
2. I'm 41 years old and I still wake up every morning wondering if today's the day I'm gonna get an ingrown toenail.
3. My friend Melanie and I were at lunch one day and I had to hop up on a bar-height chair that I couldn't reach and ...
4. I'm a "shoe watcher" in the restroom at work. I pay attention to the shoes in the stalls on either side of me so I can be on alert if that woman leaves without washing her hands. I'll track. her. down. by her shoes later to be sure that I never, ever eat anything she brings to an office potluck.
5. I firmly believe that I'm not the weird one in that last scenario. I think the woman who doesn't wash her hands is the weird one. And yet over Christmas, MY FATHER said I had to include it in my next Uncomfortable Truths post.
If you liked these Uncomfortable Truths and would like to read more, click here to read them all.