Aug 31, 2012

No-post Friday!

It's the traditional No-post Friday!

I just made that up.

I have no post for you today because I am reading this:

You can blame J-Rab and Laura for that, because they both recommended it. Have you read it?

I have two posts that are 85 percent complete in my Drafts folder, but I cannot tear myself away from this book to muster up the other 15 percent of either post. In other words, you'll have two 85-percent great/15-percent written-in-a-hurry-on-Sunday-night posts sometime next week.

And THAT is why I'm a world-famous blogger.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...